A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rony Awaida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rony Awaida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Awaida
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Awaida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rony Awaida, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Awaida graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Awaida has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rony Camille Awaida MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rony C. Awaida practice?
- Dr. Rony Awaida has 1 office location.
Dr. Rony Awaida practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Warren, OH.
See Warren Internists and Warren Gastroenterologists.