A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rony Awaida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rony Awaida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Awaida
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Awaida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rony Awaida, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Awaida graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Awaida has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rony Camille Awaida MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rony C. Awaida practice?
- Dr. Rony Awaida has 1 office location.
Dr. Rony Awaida practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Warren, OH.
See Warren Internists and Warren Gastroenterologists.