A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rony Kampalath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kampalath
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kampalath Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kampalath graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kampalath has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rony V Kampalath MD is a male Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rony V. Kampalath practice?
- Dr. Rony Kampalath has 1 office location.
Dr. Rony Kampalath practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.