Feb 21st, 2015

I was really fortunate to be seen by Dr. Sekhon. I was on a lot of drugs and just not getting better. Dr. Sekhon worked with me slowly but after about a year and a half, I had cut my meds in half and was feeling a lot better.

Helped me a great deal. show details Helped me a great deal.
by B. G. on Sep 6th, 2014

Helped me after a difficult time in my life. Helped me figure out what medications are right for me. Was available to see me weekly when I really needed it and got me back on the right track.

Good at explaining. show details Good at explaining.
by A. L. on Apr 30th, 2013

I have had CPAP for 6 years so I was there just for a new CPAP machine etc. My new study showed that my apnea had gotten worse. Dr. Sekhon explained to me WHY I NEEDED this machine other than for snoring and feeling tired. He went over my study with me and did what few doctors do these days. He asked me if I had any questions and then answered them. The place/staff is nice etc etc.

Sleep Apnea finally better. show details Sleep Apnea finally better.
Oct 25th, 2012

I have had sleep apnea for years and I couldn't wear those machines. The good doctor is a psychiatrist so showed me some ways to help me get used to wearing the CPAP. I still don't like it but at least I can wear it now.

Worth it. show details Worth it.
Apr 4th, 2012

I saw Dr. Sekhon for sleep apnea. He did a great job of explaining everything to me and helping me understand the need for treatment.

Therapy and medication in one place. show details Therapy and medication in one place.
Aug 8th, 2011

I was having a ton of anxiety and frustration. Dr. Sekhon walked me through it step by step. He does talk therapy and gives medications carefully. He explains everything and keeps you in loop.

I can sleep. show details I can sleep.
Jul 3rd, 2011

I can sleep, what more can I say.