by Maria on Apr 12th, 2016

Easy to get to with Bart. Dr. Sekhon is friendly and explains things well.

Not a pill pusher show details Not a pill pusher
by Karen on Apr 8th, 2016

Got me from 8 pills a day to 2 and I'm feeling better.

Horrible "Doctor!" show details Horrible "Doctor!"
by Melissa on Feb 29th, 2016

I regret seeing Dr.Roobal Sekhon. He is awful! I suspect the positive reviews were either written by family or paid for. I've seen a lot of doctors in my life and I had a horrible feeling about him right away. He wants you in and out of his office ASAP. No matter what you tell him he will say, "Aside from that, how are you feeling?" He will not want to delve into anything. He wants you out of his office. It took me two appointments to work up the courage to tell him something very tragic happened a month prior to me. His ONLY response was, "Aside from that, how are you feeling." I never told him how that made me feel. Only that it happened. I never told him out suicidal I was because clearly he never cared. I only went to him so I could stay on my medication and insurance leaves me little options. I am THRILLED he is leaving his current practice. I hear he bounces around a lot. He is clearly in it for the money. The receptionist was okay at first then got really snotty and rude when I asked her a simple question. Good riddance! I hope to find a doctor who is caring. I've seen plenty and Dr.Roobal Sekhon was not one of them.

Not a pill pusher. show details Not a pill pusher.
Sep 1st, 2015

I came to see Dr. Sekhon after my doctor closed his practice. He assessed me and found that I did not have to be on all the medications that I was taking. My head is like in a less fog now and I sleep better.

Helped my anxiety. show details Helped my anxiety.
by Amy H. on Jul 20th, 2015

I had been on xanax for so many years and it was getting to the point where I couldn't live without it but it really didn't work anymore. Dr. Sekhon assured me that there are other ways to help my anxiety. We tried several medications as well as therapy and lifestyle changes. I was skeptical initially but over time it worked. I won't say that I have zero anxiety but I feel like I have my life back and I don't live on xanax anymore. Jennifer the secretary is nice and the office is nice too. The answering service isn't the best which was kind of a problem early on when I was really anxious.

Poor choice show details Poor choice
by Jane on Jun 30th, 2015

This doctor is not up to date with appropriate treatments. He has a one size fits all for everyone. SSRI's. Period. Latest research shows SSRI's may not be the issues with depression or anxiety, however, he is locked in the past with simplistic answers to complex questions. Undereducated. Very poor bedside manner with virtually no flexibility. The worst doctor I have ever seen.

Feb 21st, 2015

I was really fortunate to be seen by Dr. Sekhon. I was on a lot of drugs and just not getting better. Dr. Sekhon worked with me slowly but after about a year and a half, I had cut my meds in half and was feeling a lot better.

Helped me a great deal. show details Helped me a great deal.
by B. G. on Sep 6th, 2014

Helped me after a difficult time in my life. Helped me figure out what medications are right for me. Was available to see me weekly when I really needed it and got me back on the right track.

Good at explaining. show details Good at explaining.
by A. L. on Apr 30th, 2013

I have had CPAP for 6 years so I was there just for a new CPAP machine etc. My new study showed that my apnea had gotten worse. Dr. Sekhon explained to me WHY I NEEDED this machine other than for snoring and feeling tired. He went over my study with me and did what few doctors do these days. He asked me if I had any questions and then answered them. The place/staff is nice etc etc.

Sleep Apnea finally better. show details Sleep Apnea finally better.
Oct 25th, 2012

I have had sleep apnea for years and I couldn't wear those machines. The good doctor is a psychiatrist so showed me some ways to help me get used to wearing the CPAP. I still don't like it but at least I can wear it now.

Worth it. show details Worth it.
Apr 4th, 2012

I saw Dr. Sekhon for sleep apnea. He did a great job of explaining everything to me and helping me understand the need for treatment.

Therapy and medication in one place. show details Therapy and medication in one place.
Aug 8th, 2011

I was having a ton of anxiety and frustration. Dr. Sekhon walked me through it step by step. He does talk therapy and gives medications carefully. He explains everything and keeps you in loop.

I can sleep. show details I can sleep.
Jul 3rd, 2011

I can sleep, what more can I say.