A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roobila Naz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roobila Naz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Naz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Baylor Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roobila Naz MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roobila Naz practice?
- Dr. Roobila Naz has 1 office location.
Dr. Roobila Naz practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.