A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roohi Ismail-Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roohi Ismail-Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ismail-Khan
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ismail-Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roohi Ismail-Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail-Khan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ismail-Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roohi Ismail-Khan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roohi Ismail-Khan practice?
- Dr. Roohi Ismail-Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Roohi Ismail-Khan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Oncologists.