Dr. Roohi Ismail-Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roohi Ismail-Khan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2016

Favorite doctor

Gentle, kind, caring, and very knowledgable. I came in with anxiety and left knowing that it would be okay.

November 27th, 2015

Dr. Khan is such an amazing Doctor.. and believe me ..I have had my fair share of Doctors :-l ..In the last 8 years ( stage IV breast cancer) I never once felt like I did not understand what was going on with my health. She is very thorough and takes her time explaining to her patients whats going on and what to expect. I honestly can say she is the best Doctor i have even had. Also her staff is AMAZING! shout out to Sandy my favorite nurse ;-) and Belline (ARNP).. they are so good at what they do. You are in good hands with Dr. Khan and her staff.

October 13th, 2015

Wonderful, caring, and cured my cancer.

I went to Moffitt for a second opinion after my breast cancer diagnosis. I was initially put off by the business of the waiting room in the women's center but the minute I met Dr. Khan, I knew that she was the one I wanted to get me through chemo. Her and her nurse Sandy Santiago took all my calls, saw me immediately if I had an urgent issue, reassured me, and took care of all of me- mind AND body. And in the end, cured me of cancer. Dr. Khan is the reason I'm here to write this review today. The wait time can be long but that's only because Moffitt is the best place to be and the doctors are in high demand. Hold tight, she's worth the wait! They never rush once it's your turn so keep that in mind. Dr. Khan is just amazing.

September 12th, 2015

Most compassionate oncologist I've met

Very caring - took the time to answer all my questions.

September 6th, 2015

First Class Cancer Physician

Dr. Ismail-Khan has been treating my mom with metastatic cancer for the last 2 years. Upon her diagnosis, I was unclear of my mom' s long term prognosis and Dr. Ismail-Khan was very thorough in discussing her treatment options. she also shared them with our family in an unbelievable caring way where we knew she would do everything in her power to fight the cancer together with us a team. Her compassion for her patients is second to none and she is very well read and up to date on all available current treatments and clinical trials . Not only does she go and beyond to manage the cancer but also to manage the patient as well. She has been there for my mom and family every step of the way and hugged all of us as we are a part of her family. She is surrounded by an amazing staff from Moffitt who have the compassion Dr. Ismail-khan has for every patient. I am so thankful that we have had Dr. Ismail-khan with us on this journey with my mom and for her all of her efforts to give us more time with our mom. She is a true gift to Moffitt and the patients she cares for.

August 20th, 2014

seems knowledgeable but not friendly

She had a usf student meet with us first. When she got in she didnt acknowledge care takers and turn her back on them whole time. She spoke a mile a minute using medical terms that most are not familiar with. She seemed not to want to answer any questions and was rushing to leave. Seemed knowledgeable but would recommend another d.

May 13th, 2015