Dr. Roohi Kamal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roohi Kamal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2016

Dr.Kamal is the best obgyn u can ever have.she brought humsnity back to the medical field.... She goes above and beyond .. I just delivered my daughter 10 days ago with ger. It was the best experience, i had other heath problems. During delivery and labor she was on top of me taking care of my skin condition as i have severe psoriasis. She was there rubbing my skin with oil , and i had a bad cold with serious caugh , dr kmal ordered me a vaporizer in labor room, she was on top of every singlr nurse making sure they do there best with me, and she was very patient with me calming me down and mafe me really do relaxed during the toughest time the womsn can go through.... I cant never thank her enough.... And will sure go back to her al the time and pregnancies.. May god bless you dr. Kamal we need a md like you all the time... I would strongly recommend her for every woman ... And seeing her surly worth all the wait .... And big thanks for her lovely staff at front desk and nurses and the ultrasound tech Sandra as they all very professional and friendly... YOU ARE THE BEST OBG GROUP EVER....

December 8th, 2015

Long wait, judged tattoos on sides during exam, when asked for refill on pills while waiting for insurance to approval new bc, was told to have my previous dr wrote the script. But liked location and that it was an old house, not a drs office

August 13th, 2015

They suck

This office seems like they like to stress pregnant woman, I started going to them once I found out I was pregnant! I never once seen the doctor for the 2 or 3 months I was there.. I had to switch insurance due to other reasons and I was told that they will not have a space for me once I get my new insurance which was also about a 2-3 week process! I didn't look back and now that I am close to my due date they are sending me a bill of a co pay that is "owed" I paid every co pay required and if not paid they will wait at the door before you even step out! I been calling for the past week and get excuses that the billing department is not available or is on "vacation"! I was glad not to deal with these people, they didn't even send my new doctor all of my records and they were behind on some blood work! I would not recommend this place to anyone!!

January 16th, 2015

Great Dr. My visit with her was very very pleasant.

January 7th, 2015

Dr kamal delivered my daughter, she is a GREAT doctor. Her staff is also very pleasant and knowledgable . The PA's are also excellent and I call them Dr as they great. I highly recommend this office .

December 27th, 2014

Good doc, old office

Dr kamal is a great doctor, though the wait time is sometime long.

September 15th, 2014

Most awful "Doctor" in Obstetrics

I was pregnant with my first baby in 2013. I went to this Doctors office and all she would try to do is tell me my pregnancy was high risk and try to find a way to not be my doctor. Every visit I would meet with the physicians assistant. I met with her maybe a handful of times. She had her physician assistants do her job. Every visit would end with me having even more anxiety and fear my baby or myself wouldn't make it. When we would see her she was negative and unfriendly. I didn't trust her at all. I'm American but she was mostly bringing in Indian patients. With the Indian patients she was overly friendly and very nice. You could hear all of the laughter and she'd walk with them to the front desk and give hugs. With me she was totally opposite cold, no compassion. One visit she had me wait an hour in an exam room I had a cold and a fever. I could hear her in the room next to me laughing it up for an hour with her Indian patients that she knew I knew they were Indian because of the language they was speaking. The staff told me "oh those are close friends of hers that she's going to be delivering their baby". When she finally came in my exam room she was blunt, quick, cold and showed no compassion that I was sick. Every visit would be a hunch of her shoulders, brief barely answering my questions as a first time mom. I would cry after every visit. Every visit she made me feel like my baby wasn't going to make full term. I ended up with gestational diabetes. She told me she "didn't have the time to dedicate to me" since I was high risk and that I should find another doctor. I was 6 months pregnant!!! It's not easy to find a new doctor at that stage! Her whole goal was to get rid of me as a patient. I never gave this woman any reason to mistreat me. But she seems more interested in servicing her own race of people. A racist. And her staff was a nightmare except for Denise the physicians assistant. The staff were rude and unprofessional especially the front desk girls. It's very unethical in America to treat people who are not from your country like they are not important. Why practice medicine here? Practice it in India. She is awful. No bedside manner. And she doesn't deliver every baby either. She has backup doctors. I ended up finding a wonderful Ob Doctor Copur. He told me he is constantly getting her patients. And that they all have nothing but complaints about her. He was phenomenal!!! Patient, unbiased and his staff is the best! AND he delivers every baby! "Dr Kamal" (she doesn't deserve to practice medicine in this country) is a nightmare! As you all can see by the reviews. Do you want a 2 star doctor delivering your child? I also heard she's obsessed with sections. Because with me that is all she would talk about. Thank God I switched and had a healthy baby girl that I delivered regularly non section! Beware!! I'm still traumatized and angry by that so called "Doctor".

August 9th, 2013

Bad staff

Doctor Roohi is very good but the staff especially receptionist is horrible. No sense of talking to the patients. Does not listen to their patients and argues unnecessarily. Very rude and arrogant.

June 18th, 2013

She is the best docter

May 9th, 2013

The worst dr

I choose dr Roohi because I wanted a female dr during the birth of my baby. I saw dr Roohi about two or three time throught the nine month ,the rest of the time I saw her assistants . When I went to labor I went to the hospital they told me that there was no dr and they would call a male dr for me! In 20 min my son was out and there wa no dr to deliver me I had five nurses delivering my baby!! When I went to see her after I had the baby it was a dr assistant , and every appointment after words was with the dr assistance!! I even had a ln IUD inserted by a dr assistance!! An now I have a breast lump unasked to see dr Roohi they said you need a 2-3month before you can schedule an appotiment with her! Or a dr assistance will see you, being scared about the lump I said ok and now the assistance can careless about it I feel like I have to take the turn of a dr and diagnose my self!!! So again I you want a dr assistance go to her because it is very hard to see dr Roohi kamal , and even if you see her she can careless!!!

May 8th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Roohi Kamal is an excellent doctor.She handled my wife's case very carefully and did an amazing task with handling my baby.

November 4th, 2009

This office is extremely unprofessional. They are rude on the phone and never identify themselves. I made 2 appointments with Dr. Kamal. The first one they switched to the nurse practitioner without notifying me. The second time, I verified that I would see the MD at the time I made the appointment. It was still switched to the NP. When I refused to see the NP, the MD did see me. During the breast exam, she found a lump. When I asked to follow-up with a mammogram, she refused, telling me that I wasn't eligible because of my young age. It made no sense, so I followed up further, and the office never returned my calls. There's another OB-GYN across the street - try them instead.