Dr. Roop Shivpuri MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2009
RUDE!
The rudest doctor I have ever had to deal with period!! I went to her for my first pregnancy 7 years ago. She was a pain to deal with every single visit. My English was not very good at that time. She actually told me that I needed to go take some English classes. After my first Ultra Sound, she told me that there was something wrong with our baby and then called my husband in, and actually asked me to explain to him what I understood. She was clearly trying to humiliate me for not being proficient in English. My husband got very upset because as a doctor if there was something wrong with the baby, which it turned out was not the case at all, she should have explain the situation to us more politely. This was my first pregnancy and we were so scared to hear that there might be something wrong with our baby. She even gave us information about states that offer abortion. We had a perfect little baby boy with no problems and issues.

April 22nd, 2008
Rude Doctor
Where do I start? I went in for a check up and she told me that I needed to loose weight, fine. But then she went on to tell me what I shouldn't be eating and told me to add more fruits and she did this in a very rude way. I was very uncomfortable. Another time I went to her because I wanted to quit smoking. I wanted to try the new medicine Zyban. She actually put me on an antidepressant and I only knew this because I researched it! I just thought she was very rude and I stopped going to her.

January 8th, 2015