A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopa Bhupathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roopa Bhupathi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopa Bhupathi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhupathi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bhupathi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopa Minnie Bhupathi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roopa M. Bhupathi practice?
- Dr. Roopa Bhupathi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roopa Bhupathi practices Pediatrics near Port Washington, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Port Washington Pediatricians.