Learn more about Dr. Roopa Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roopa Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopa Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Silchar Medical College & Hosp, Gauhati Univ. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopa Gupta MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roopa Gupta practice?
- Dr. Roopa Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roopa Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hematology & Oncology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Roslindale, MA.
See Silver Spring Internists, Silver Spring Geriatric Doctors, and Silver Spring Oncologists.