A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopa Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopa Ramesh Patel DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roopa R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Roopa Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Roopa Patel practices Emergency Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Emergency Physicians.