Dr. Roopa Rao-Karlamangla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roopa Rao-Karlamangla?

March 9th, 2017

TERRIFIC DOCTOR!

September 18th, 2014

I have never seen such doctor say what she said to me

Very Dis-motivating and making you feel horrible from within.

March 27th, 2013

worst doctor...very unprofessional

after finding out that i had a co-payment due and never received any notice they sent it to collection. The very next day I went in to pay it and to ask them why I haven't even received a bill the receptionist said "oh thats strange"> Now I have received a second notice from the collection agency because she still didn't submit my payment!! No answers from their phone during business hours. very rude and unprofessional!!!

October 13th, 2011

She's is great! She makes you feel very comfortable!

June 27th, 2011

Great Experience

I went to Dr. Rao to with a very delicate issue. She was very caring and easy to talk to. Her exam was nearly painless as she took her time and was very gentle. Her bedside manner is excellent. She carefully prescribed the things I needed and went over everything with me. I would recommend her to any woman I know that needs a caring gynocologist!

May 19th, 2011

Very Rude...

Being an Asian, I thought chosing a gyno from similar background would be easier. Though getting appointments was easier, there was no visit ended up in tears for me. As I was trying to get pregnant and was having irregular periods, i visited Dr. Rao and the first visit she said that i was suppposed to reduce my weight ( my BMI was good though). She didnt even try to check my harmone levels or blood test anything, she directly asked me to start clomid & provera. Which i did for three months and still no luck. She then told me that i may not be able to get pregnant naturally and i should visit infertility center. I was shattered and then i wanted to try with another doctor (very good ratings). I got pregnant after the first visit. I may be lucky but what about the diagnosis of Dr. Roa about me wont be able to get pregnant naturally? A doctor should spread good vibrations to a patient who trusts her and give some hope. Not to be so rude. I am glad that she doesnt take care of any delieveries. I could very well imagine what would be her reaction when the patient cries out of pain.

September 14th, 2010

I had a very unfortunate experience when Dr. Rao delivered my baby. She was very explicit to me and the nurses that she needed to get home in time to have dinner with her daughter and was rushing my delivery with no concern. This lack of care to my body led to complications resulting in surgery after I had delivered my baby. She also expressed how upset she was to have to come back to the hospital to perform the surgery because she was having family time. I understand being a doctor is a very demanding career. But I believe that after 14 years, she should have chosen a more family oriented career that enabled her to be home for dinner every night. My delivery experience and the fact that she is no longer delivering babies is proof in itself that she has not acted professionally.

September 14th, 2010

Do not let her deliver your baby!!

July 26th, 2010

Dr Rao is such an excellent doctor that all the women in my family go to see her. She cares very much for her patients and keeps your desires/needs in mind when making decisions. She is the most caring doctor I have ever come across. It broke my heart when she decided she would no longer be delivering babies because I plan on having a couple more.

May 6th, 2010

She is a great doctor. I have seen her 9 years back for my first baby. Now I am having my 4th baby. I moved from California, so looking for a OB/GYN. Still I miss her and want to tell her please give patients, the love and support that you gave to me and pray to GOD please keep her healthy, and give happy, long life.

October 9th, 2017