A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopa Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roopa Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopa Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Reddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roopa Reddy practice?
Dr. Roopa Reddy practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach General Practitioners, Redondo Beach Internists, and Redondo Beach Cardiologists.