A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sathyaprakash
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sathyaprakash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sathyaprakash graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Sathyaprakash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash practice?
- Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Colleyville Internists and Colleyville Endocrinologists.