A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sathyaprakash graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Sathyaprakash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash practice?
- Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roopa Sathyaprakash practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Colleyville Internists and Colleyville Endocrinologists.