A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopa Meda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Meda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopa Meda MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roopa Meda practice?
- Dr. Roopa Meda has 1 office location.
Dr. Roopa Meda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ashland, OH.
See Ashland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.