A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viraraghavan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viraraghavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Viraraghavan graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Viraraghavan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan practice?
- Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Pediatricians and Santa Ana Infectious Disease Doctors.