A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viraraghavan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Viraraghavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Viraraghavan graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Viraraghavan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan practice?
- Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Roopa Viraraghavan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Pediatricians and Santa Ana Infectious Disease Doctors.