Dr. Roopal Kundu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roopal Kundu?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

March 7th, 2013

I showed up 10 minutes early for my 10:00 AM appointment, I waited 30 minutes before I went to the front desk to inquire why I was still waiting. The staff at the front were kind and went back to see how much longer my wait would be. Report back: 1 hour and 15 minutes behind, and there were still several patients ahead of me. Waste of time - I showed up at 9:50 and left at 10:45 without having been seen. I had to have my copay refunded and reschedule with another dermatologist who can hopefully keep a schedule.

October 26th, 2009

great kind knowledgeable

She took enough time to patiently address all my issues, was knowledgeable, kind, careful, detailed and very good at communicating and explaining things. she removed a mole, it was very gentle and i have almost no scar. In a follow up visit she explained the results from the lab very well.

March 5th, 2015