by Sunish Thazath on Feb 24th, 2015

Very satisfied with Dr. Roopali Aggarwal as my kids’ pediatrician. The doctor is both personable and knowledgeable, a rare combo in medicine these days. Office staffs are very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Roopali Aggarwal.

Jan 17th, 2013

Had my first appt. with her today after having her name highly recommended by all my friends. Was very satisfied at the end of the visit and my son loved her. Comes across as being a very astute and caring clinician. Would strongly recommend her to anybody looking for a new pediatrician.

Jun 14th, 2012

- Excellent Treatment- Good Caring

Mar 2nd, 2012

Pretty happy with this doctor. Usually she's very fast during the visit, which is not so nice. BUT attentive, responds to calls promptly, staff is also nice. Would recommensd

May 5th, 2011

great doctor with a wonderful staff.she actually returned my call in the middle of the night and guided me patiently while my child was having a seizure.recommend her highly.

Oct 7th, 2010

Very good Doctor and sweet

Jul 1st, 2010

great doctor with a friendly staff.i especially like how accessible she is as compared to some of the other doctors i have been with in the past.calls are answered immediately and my kids love her

Mar 18th, 2010

I would recomend to anyone looking for a new MD for their child.