Learn more about Dr. Roopesh Kantala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roopesh Kantala, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopesh Kantala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantala graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kantala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopesh K Kantala MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roopesh K. Kantala practice?
- Dr. Roopesh Kantala has 1 office location.
Dr. Roopesh Kantala practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Hematologists, and Mesa Oncologists.