A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopesh Kantala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roopesh Kantala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopesh Kantala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantala graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Kantala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kantala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roopesh K. Kantala practice?
Dr. Roopesh Kantala practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Hematologists, and Mesa Oncologists.