A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopinder Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roopinder Grewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grewal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grewal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopinder Grewal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grewal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopinder Grewal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roopinder Grewal practice?
- Dr. Roopinder Grewal has 1 office location.
Dr. Roopinder Grewal practices Ophthalmology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Ophthalmologists.