A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopinder Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roopinder Grewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grewal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grewal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopinder Grewal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grewal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopinder Grewal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roopinder Grewal practice?
- Dr. Roopinder Grewal has 1 office location.
Dr. Roopinder Grewal practices Ophthalmology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Ophthalmologists.