Fantastic Doctor - Highly recommended show details Fantastic Doctor - Highly recommended
by Barbara Konrad on Nov 10th, 2015

It took a long time to get an appointment as a new patient but it was WELL WORTH IT. Dr. Grewal's office is efficiently run and the staff is courteous and friendly. Dr. Grewal herself is a professional that actually spends time with her patients, explaining complicated eye conditions in an easy to understand, yet non-condescending manner. It was so nice to visit a doctor that actually spends time with you and doesn't make you feel like you are an item on a medical assembly line. I was thoroughly impressed.

staff rude and liar show details staff rude and liar
Oct 26th, 2015

Dr. Grewal is an excellent doctor. she is very thorough in examining eyes and coming to the conclusions. But her staff are horrible. Sometimes they pretend to be office manager and another time as doctor and insult patient. I made three appointments, they never called me a day or two before the appointments to confirm. But when I called a day before or the same day of the appointments, they denied for my appointments. I had to return twice and wasted my time from work. Too bad that I have to leave this practice just because of her staff. Even after my numerous requests, she never talked to me. It seems doctor doesn't care how her staff treats patients.

Mar 31st, 2015

I don't think I've ever had a more thorough eye exam - the wonderful bedside manner and cheerful staff were a huge bonus. Highly recommend. Getting the first appointment was tough but well worth the wait.