A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopinder Poonia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roopinder Poonia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Poonia graduated from University Of Rajasthan, Dr. S. N. Medical College.
Dr. Poonia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopinder Singh Poonia MD is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Roopinder S. Poonia practice?
- Dr. Roopinder Poonia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roopinder Poonia practices Nephrology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yuba City, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Carmichael Nephrologists.