Dr. Roosevelt Allen MD Patient Reviews

• 22 reviews

December 1st, 2016
Without question one of the best MD I have ever seen. Amongst the best he is the best! Dr Allen takes time to address your issues and questions without rushing you through the gates. I enjoy seeing him Everytime inspire of the reason for my visit.

October 29th, 2016
All around BEST
The staff is always courteous, friendly, and helpful. Dr. Allen listens to me with understanding. The past three years that I have had the pleasure of being one of his patients, I have had numerous problems. Dr. Allen has always explained to me in terms I could understand, and offered all options including to pros and cons for each. To me there could be no finer physician in this field. All of this with courtesy, and caring from Dr. Allen and his staff always.

October 28th, 2016
Very personable, yet thorough. Partnered with me to make the decision of course of treatment. Does not make you feel you have limited time with him during the visit.

October 28th, 2016
A Great Urologist
I have been under the care of Dr. Roosevelt Allen Jr. for many years. Not only is he a great urologists, but also, he is a good person with a good "bed-side" manner. Much earlier this year, through his persistent when my PSA went up to 6.4, he pursued a definitive resolution though more testing and ultimately a biopsy and discovered that I had prostate cancer that needed immediate treatment. He gave me all the treatment options and discussed the pros and cons of each one. Then, he allowed me to make the choice for treatment. He has followed my progress and continues to monitor my prostate health. I highly recommend Dr. Allen to anyone needing a urologist.

September 29th, 2016
Awesome Urologist
Awesome service by Dr Allen and the staff. Professional..courteous and respectful

September 25th, 2016
First visit
Dr. Allen present a highly professional, yet caring demeanor.

August 23rd, 2016
very professional,considerate and friendly. helps put you at ease. staff is great.

July 18th, 2016
Dr Allen is an excellent doctor and person
Dr. Allen is a caring person. He is thorough and persistent in making his dianosis of my problems. I like his "bedside manner." Dr. Allen diagnosed my prostate cancer early. He explains my options for treatment, and I chose the Prostrecision treatment. To date, my treatments have yielded very good results.

May 20th, 2016
Dr. Allen is a caring professional. I will recommend him to others without hesitation or reservation.

May 12th, 2016
Outstanding Service
Outstanding level of care! I've been very pleased with Dr Allen and the Staff of GU.He is very professional and thorough with his diagnosis and care. My wife and I are very pleased with out choice to select him and the GU team as my doctor.

March 27th, 2016
Dr. Allen is very pleasant to be around. He is an outstanding doctor and a fine gentleman.

February 24th, 2016
Dr. Allen's Concern for me
My experience with Dr. Allen through the years has always been good. recently, he has been exceptional through is persistence in pursuing a rise in my PSA. His persistence resulted in an early diagnosis of cancer in my prostate allowing me time to be treated to rid the cancer. I'm very much obliged to him for his concern for me.