Dr. Roosevelt Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roosevelt Allen?

September 11th, 2017

A Wonderful Experience

I had my first appointment with Dr. Allen last week. I found him and his staff to be very nice, patient and knowledgeable. After some conversation with Dr. Allen, I felt very reassured and completely comfortable with his thoughts and recommendations. I never felt rushed and he really listens to what you are saying. I don't usually write these reviews but when I feel I like a doctor or office exceeded my expectations, I definitely take the time to share. Wonderful office, wonderful doctor!

August 14th, 2017

Dr. Allen has consistently provided me with high quality care over the years. I could not had chosen a better urologist. I highly recommend him to anybody who is looking for a friendly, dependable and effective urologist.

August 12th, 2017

My view of Dr. Allen

The staff at Dr. Allen,s are friendly, and helpful. Dr. Allen discusses with me my health issues. The nurses are very professional. I plan to use him from now on at the Monroe office.

August 9th, 2017

very friendly and courteous. Very knowledgeable and concerned.

December 2nd, 2016

Without question one of the best MD I have ever seen. Amongst the best he is the best! Dr Allen takes time to address your issues and questions without rushing you through the gates. I enjoy seeing him Everytime inspire of the reason for my visit.

October 29th, 2016

All around BEST

The staff is always courteous, friendly, and helpful. Dr. Allen listens to me with understanding. The past three years that I have had the pleasure of being one of his patients, I have had numerous problems. Dr. Allen has always explained to me in terms I could understand, and offered all options including to pros and cons for each. To me there could be no finer physician in this field. All of this with courtesy, and caring from Dr. Allen and his staff always.

October 28th, 2016

Very personable, yet thorough. Partnered with me to make the decision of course of treatment. Does not make you feel you have limited time with him during the visit.

October 28th, 2016

A Great Urologist

I have been under the care of Dr. Roosevelt Allen Jr. for many years. Not only is he a great urologists, but also, he is a good person with a good "bed-side" manner. Much earlier this year, through his persistent when my PSA went up to 6.4, he pursued a definitive resolution though more testing and ultimately a biopsy and discovered that I had prostate cancer that needed immediate treatment. He gave me all the treatment options and discussed the pros and cons of each one. Then, he allowed me to make the choice for treatment. He has followed my progress and continues to monitor my prostate health. I highly recommend Dr. Allen to anyone needing a urologist.

September 29th, 2016

Awesome Urologist

Awesome service by Dr Allen and the staff. Professional..courteous and respectful

September 25th, 2016

First visit

Dr. Allen present a highly professional, yet caring demeanor.

August 23rd, 2016

very professional,considerate and friendly. helps put you at ease. staff is great.

July 18th, 2016

Dr Allen is an excellent doctor and person

Dr. Allen is a caring person. He is thorough and persistent in making his dianosis of my problems. I like his "bedside manner." Dr. Allen diagnosed my prostate cancer early. He explains my options for treatment, and I chose the Prostrecision treatment. To date, my treatments have yielded very good results.