Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Definitely did not have same experience as the other reviews  |  show details
by Rocco M. on Apr 15th, 2014

I was a first time walk in patient. Arrived at 9:45, there were only two patients in waiting room. Did not get seen until 11. I had terrible pain in both my shoulder and elbow, when I explained the symptoms he said "well I don't think think anything is broke" and gave me dirty looks. He never even touch my shoulder or elbow. Then he wrote me a prescription for 3 flexeril and sent me on my merry way without so much as a follow up appointment. He didn't seem very compassionate to me and his bedside manner definitely left something to be desired. This was by far the worst doctors visit I've had since getting out of the air force. I will never be seen by him again and will never recommend him to anyone.

|  He has changed my life!!  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2011

I have been ill for years. He was the first Doctor to actually listen and was disturbed that all my other visits to Doctors did not lead to doing blood work for a certain condition and was overlooked. He was very concerned and had lab work done a/s/a/p. I was so relieved that I was not crazy about the way I was feeling. Where has he been all my life???!!! Love 'em

|  New Doc  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

-My overall experiences so far is ok.I would recommend him for the King George Area. He take time to listen.

|  Eric G  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

Great doctor. Engaging. Takes the time to understand the issue you're having. He's a little blunt, so if you want someone to sugarcoat or baby you, he's not it. That having been said, I like him!