Dr. Roosevelt Dean Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roosevelt Dean Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2015

TERRIBLE DOCTOR

TERRIBLE DOCTOR! I went to the local care clinic to be seen for a very painful sinus infection. He did not take me seriously, he did not listen to me when I told him that the pills he gave me for the pain do not work for me, and HE PRESCRIBED ME THE WRONG ANTIBIOTICS! Seriously, how can you call yourself a doctor if you don't care about helping people? If i could give negative stars I would.

October 4th, 2015

The Best

The Best

May 1st, 2015

Great Doc. Horrible staff.

Great Doc. Horrible staff. Put on hold yesterday (without checking back for over 35min before I quit.)

January 19th, 2015

Great Doc doesn't try to stuff you with meds.

Have followed this dr because he is great. Bedside manner is outstanding. Will spend time with you to educate you on what you can do to get better. Will administer medication as needed but will also suggest ways that you can treat your symptoms at home. Very pleased with the service I received at this office. The staff is courteous most of the time. The ones who are not courteous usually don't last very long.

April 15th, 2014

Definitely did not have same experience as the other reviews

I was a first time walk in patient. Arrived at 9:45, there were only two patients in waiting room. Did not get seen until 11. I had terrible pain in both my shoulder and elbow, when I explained the symptoms he said "well I don't think think anything is broke" and gave me dirty looks. He never even touch my shoulder or elbow. Then he wrote me a prescription for 3 flexeril and sent me on my merry way without so much as a follow up appointment. He didn't seem very compassionate to me and his bedside manner definitely left something to be desired. This was by far the worst doctors visit I've had since getting out of the air force. I will never be seen by him again and will never recommend him to anyone.

January 1st, 2012

He has changed my life!!

I have been ill for years. He was the first Doctor to actually listen and was disturbed that all my other visits to Doctors did not lead to doing blood work for a certain condition and was overlooked. He was very concerned and had lab work done a/s/a/p. I was so relieved that I was not crazy about the way I was feeling. Where has he been all my life???!!! Love 'em

August 4th, 2011

New Doc

-My overall experiences so far is ok.I would recommend him for the King George Area. He take time to listen.

May 12th, 2011

Eric G

Great doctor. Engaging. Takes the time to understand the issue you're having. He's a little blunt, so if you want someone to sugarcoat or baby you, he's not it. That having been said, I like him!

January 5th, 2017