A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roosevelt McCorvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roosevelt McCorvey, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roosevelt McCorvey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCorvey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCorvey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roosevelt M McCorvey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roosevelt M. McCorvey practice?
- Dr. Roosevelt McCorvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Roosevelt McCorvey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Obstetricians & Gynecologists.