A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roosevelt Peebles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roosevelt Peebles, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roosevelt Peebles, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peebles graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Peebles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roosevelt Peebles MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roosevelt Peebles practice?
- Dr. Roosevelt Peebles has 1 office location.
Dr. Roosevelt Peebles practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Plastic Surgeons and Nashville Surgeons.