A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Roosevelt Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roosevelt Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roosevelt Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Renaissance Hospital Terrell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roosevelt Taylor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roosevelt Taylor practice?
- Dr. Roosevelt Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Roosevelt Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.