Dr. Roosevelt Walker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 23rd, 2013
Excellent
I like his personable manner, always attentive, ready to assist me listening to my every word. I feel like I am with a friend as well as my doctor. A true treasure!!!

October 10th, 2011
Amazing Service After a Miscarriage and During New Pregnancy
Dr. Walker was AMAZING after my miscarriage last spring. He thoroughly and gently checked me out. He also spent considerable time talking with me about miscarriage, informing me of local support groups, and encouringing me that there was still hope of a healthly future pregnancy. Under his care, I am pregnant again, and have a much healthier experience this time. While early in this pregnancy, he was so concerned about a possible miscarriage that he PERSONALLY called me at multiple times to discuss labwork and progress. In these days and times, you just don't get that kind of service very often, and I cherish it.

July 22nd, 2008
Not a good Doctor
My wife had too much water, it began to show strongly in the last trimester of her pregnancy. Dr. Walker said, "No need to worry or undertake actions. Too much water is no big deal," even though there were many reports online showing saying that this is a warning that something is wrong. Well, our baby died while still in the whomb. The reason for my wife having too much water was that the baby could not continue to swallow the water and thus, it could NOT eat. The two pipes (for swallowing food and breathing air) had grown together. This would have been a routine surgery had the birth been induced. Dr. Walker waited, did not see any risk, and our baby died. I would NEVER go to this "doctor" anymore.