Dr. Roque Ramos MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Chesterfield, MO

• Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2016
Fat reduction and transfer. I paid $6,000 for fat removal from my stomach and transferred some of it to my butt. When I woke up from surgery I saw that I still looked fat. he and his staff insured me that it was just because the area between my skin and ab muscles filled with water. I did not take his word because I looked the exact same and felt the same regardless of the face that he was the doctor and not I, knew that this was not done right. 2 months later he asked me if I had gained weight questioning if that was why I looked the same. I was livid that he did not take blame and just admit that he did not remove enough fat (if any). He insisted that if I paid another $1,000 that he could be sure to get the fat. Once he saw how upset I was he reduced it to $500. Either was I should not have had to pay anything but I did only because if I hadn't it would have been as if I wasted $6,000 because of course they would not refund me my money. Its been 2 weeks since the redo and I can tell the difference. My skin isn't as tight as I would like but I'm sure that comes with time but the fat is for sure gone. He never warned me that not only it would be possible that he would not remove all of the fat but also that he would charge me for redoing the surgery. He was really nice and even the women in the office but coming from a girl making almost no money, it is very unprofessional to manipulate people to gain more money. I would not recommend anyone to go to Slim Image. I cant wait until I'm finish with my follow up appointments.

October 3rd, 2013
patient
After going to one of the Best interns for 14 yrs. I was recommended to go to Dr. Ramos. After my first visit he told me he could try four or five medicines for my diabetes before putting me on insulin. My other doctor wanted to put me on it right away. Now I my A1C is almost normal. Then I had issues with a toe nail fungus that I had for over a yr and he took it off and the nail is growing back the way it should. the other doctor just ignored it. I've lost 7 lbs. since going to him and that is remarkable because my body doe's not lose the weight. It is very hard!!! He and his wife are wonderful and they take TIME with you and do not hurry you along like most the drs. I've been too. My old doctor was in the STL. magazine for several yrs.as one of the BEST in STL. Well I don't miss him at all!!!! Thank you MR./Mrs. Ramos !!!!

July 8th, 2013
Dr. Ramos is a horrible dr. Please do your research before you allow him to perform any procedure at all on you...he does work that should be done by a plastic surgeon, given false information like he has a clue about what he's doing and he doesn't. He does not follow up with his patience at all, bedside manner is terrible....I wouldn't suggest this doctor to no one. Ask me and I will tell you

March 27th, 2013
Good doctor
Dr. Ramos is a very good doctor. Very friendly and explains things very well. My wife switched from a different doctor to Dr. Ramos and with her first check up he noticed symptoms other doctors never even mentioned. It turns out the symptoms he noticed were being caused by thyroid cancer. Fortunately because of his knowledge her cancer was caught very early and she is now cancer free.

September 9th, 2011
Outstanding doctgor
I have been going to him for the last four years. I have been very satisfied with his professional manner and his ability to explain things to me. i would surely reccommend him to my friends.

March 29th, 2017