A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roquell Wyche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Wyche has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roquell E Wyche MD is a female Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roquell E. Wyche practice?
- Dr. Roquell Wyche has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roquell Wyche practices Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Washington Cardiologists.