A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roquell Wyche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyche
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Wyche Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Wyche has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roquell E Wyche MD is a female Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roquell E. Wyche practice?
- Dr. Roquell Wyche has 1 office location.
Dr. Roquell Wyche practices Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiologists.