A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rorick Rimash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rorick Rimash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimash graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rimash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rimash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rorick T. Rimash practice?
Dr. Rorick Rimash practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Hematology near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Latham Internists, Latham Hematologists, and Latham Cardiologists.