A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rory Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rory Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rory Allen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rory Allen practice?
- Dr. Rory Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rory Allen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians and Denton General Practitioners.