Learn more about Dr. Rory Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rory Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rory Allen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rory Allen practice?
- Dr. Rory Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rory Allen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Waxahachie Primary Care Doctors and Waxahachie General Practitioners.