Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that Dr. Allen and his staff were more than concerned with my ailment. I realize I was "squeezed" in for a same day appointment, so I can't complain about the wait. Over all my visit was very pleasant.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Thank you for the care yesterday it's always good to see you and have you listen and respond to my concerns. I forgot one thing about the allergy issue each morning I wake up with a hoarse throat. Need appointment for Onc/Hermatology blood work up.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr Allen and I will have a great patient and Dr relationship. I look forward to bring my family in for a visit.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a few more questions for the doctor. Does he perform knee injections or will he recommend another doctor? I take insulin twice a day should I take the insulin shots before or after I test my blood sugar and how long before or after?

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Allen is one of the most articulate physicians I have met in some time. He has an understanding of patients' needs and appears genuinely concerned. I would welcome him as my primary care physician.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rory Allen is a wonderful doctor. He knows what he is talking about and cares about his patients. I feel like I've found the right doctor to help me with my health. The office staff was very kind and helpful to me and my special needs.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Allen is a smart, funny, and thoughtful doctor. He listens to my concerns and seems genuinely interested in helping me.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very engaging, listening to all of my concerns. Slow follow-up from the nurses after an MRI, still no word.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very friendly and listens to my concerns and addresses them to my satisfaction.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am hesitant about doctors, but Dr. Allen was very thorough and explained everything in detail. Phenomenal!

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Allen is a great doctor that addresses your every concern, he gets right to the point. Helps you and answers your questions if you have any. Wonderful doctor wish he would come into the office more often.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Really enjoyed meeting Dr. Allen and his staff. The office seemed a bit chaotic, but the interaction and relationship skills were above par. Loved his emphasis on the patient's symptoms and experiences!

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

every time i have been to that office i have been made to feel important. treated with respect, genuine care for my health, and made to feel at home.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Having just arrived in the area I was pleased to find Dr.Allen. I have placed 2 very important health items in his care, I am sure they will be addressed ASAP. Thank You.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was thorough and answered all my questions.Office staff seemed disorganised.They did not have the proper paperwork they had previously told me they had.Upon checkout, they did not know what doctor I had seen and mischarged.Wait time:over 60 min

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very satisfied with my overall treatment by the doctor and his staff. they made me feel welcome and treated and listened to me concerns. great staff. great doctor

Dr Allen is a ghost show details Dr Allen is a ghost
Jan 16th, 2012

Dr Allen is never there and runs his office via a nurse pratitioner. Now she is leaving. Multiple changeovers at this office and not a good place to go!

Best Doctor I've ever had show details Best Doctor I've ever had
Jun 17th, 2008

I absolutely love Dr. Allen, he has helped me and my family for years. He listens carefully and treats me like a human rather than a number. He really wants to help me get well, doesn't just write out a scrip and move to the next room. He is so awesome!! My kids love him too, they are no longer afraid to go to the doctor. He talks to them and explains things to them when he is treating them.