inactive

Rory J Duffour MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 11th, 2015
if you want to be healthy and stay healthy dont visit this doctor
have you ever been to a doctors office and found that is always emty. well ! if you visit doctor. Duffour a couple of times you will find out why theres never any one waiting to see him.

July 10th, 2015
Dr. Duffour is an excellent family physician and his staff couldn't be more professional. Appointments are easy to make in a timely manner. His waiting room is NEVER overflowing with patience, which is a blessing. I recommend this clinics highly.

February 20th, 2012
Easy to get an appointment, very knowledgable
Dr Duffour was recommended to me by the Dr at urgent care which I had to go to because the waiting time for other doctors was over 6 weeks. Dr Duffour's office was able to see me within days. I found him to be very intelligent with an excellent knowledge of diagnostics and medication for my health problems. The only complaint is that his office is kind of shabby and he shares is with a pediatrician, so you have to sit in the waiting room with sick, coughing children.

October 27th, 2011
Highly recommended
Dr. Duffour is a great family doctor. I have been seeing him for years and have never regretted using him as my primary doctor. The office staff is extemely accomodating and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. D!

August 29th, 2011
Fine doctor & humanitarian
Have been seeing Dr Duffour for over 20 years and have received consistantly good care. He was the primary physician for all 4 of my now grown sons and they turned out fine. He cares about his community and frequently gives young and/or poor women their start in the workplace.

April 15th, 2011
needs license revoked
horrible. was extremely sick with flu.had a two month old infant and didn't want him to get RSV from me. this quack told me to take echinachea and aspirin and drinks lots of orange juice! had to pay over 100 bucks for that gem of wisdom. went to instant care, got a shot, and cough syrup and nasal meds. have never ever been back to this supposed MD

January 14th, 2011
Find someone else!
Would not recommend someone to see Dr. Duffour. I have been really upset after leaving his office several times because I don't think I have gotten the treatment I needed. Yesterday he prescribed me pain medicine (naproxen) and sent me on my way. I am changing doctors today. Does not care about his patients, he basically wants to see them and send them out as quickly as possible.

June 17th, 2010
SATISFACTION
I am very happy with your office staff and you as a doctor. I would recommend you get an office email address for us to communicate besides the phone. I cannot call from work, but I can send an email.