A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rory Justo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rory Justo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Justo graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Justo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grandview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Justo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rory D. Justo practice?
Dr. Rory Justo practices Internal Medicine near Jasper, TN.
See Jasper Internists.