Learn more about Dr. Rory Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rory Marks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rory Marks, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Marks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rory Marks BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rory Marks practice?
- Dr. Rory Marks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rory Marks practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.