A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rory Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rory Marks is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rory Marks, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Marks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rory Marks BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rory Marks practice?
- Dr. Rory Marks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rory Marks practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.