A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rory Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rory Wood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rory Wood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rory Dewitt Wood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rory D. Wood practice?
- Dr. Rory Wood has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rory Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Schenectady Orthopedic Surgeons.