Dr. Rory Wright MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Cedarburg, WI

September 29th, 2016
Information
It is very difficult to get questions answered. If you ask more than one question, you are labeled a "problem" patient and kicked to the curb. I am sure Dr. Wright is a great Dr but chooses not to communicate well with patientsl.

August 26th, 2016
If I could just bring all the brain child's together. Maybe, you need to rethink your add. You are located in between a brewery and a cemetery. Great service and attention.

September 23rd, 2015
Excellent!
Dr. Wright is superb! Thoughtful about living style (active life, sedentary, etc.) and provides treatment recommendations accordingly. He has my complete endorsement!

September 17th, 2015
I took the first available appointment, which was a 26 day wait. Dr. Wright had been in a rush, stated he only had 5 minutes to spend with me, I had arrived 45 minutes prior to my appointment time. He did not treat me with dignity. He did not want to listen to me, interrupted me, interrupted my husband.

June 1st, 2013
Dr. Wright always answers all my questions and does not make me feel rushed during appointments. Had one knee done a year ago and the second this year, his staff is nice, caring and also takes time to assist in scheduling and answering questions.

December 21st, 2011
the BEST!!
Dr. Wright has been my ortho since 1998. I have had 3 joint replacements, and numerous scopes. He does flawless work, he is the kindest doctor I have EVER had. I have had remarkable results, to the point where other doctors don't know I have replacements!! Just an all-around wonderful, kind man who REALLY knows his stuff!