Dr. Rosa Amurrio-Comparini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

January 21st, 2013
Frightening
Dr. ROSA LETICIA AMURRIO-COMPARINI / LICENSE NUMBER: ME99100 (Florida Department of Health) is now working in Hialeah, at Citrus Health Network. My session with Dr. Amurrio was unanticipated. I was misdiagnosed and prescribed medications that almost sent me to the hospital. After all that, I still tried working with Dr. Amurrio. When I suggested, I did not wish to take a medication that could cause death or irreversible liver damage, Dr. Amurrio became defensive and aggressive. Dr. Amurrio stood up from behind her desk and said, if you don't like my medications, look for another doctor. The session became disconcerting, I was exhausted and afraid of what Dr. Amurrio would do next, and felt it was better I not return. As an attempt to inform the facility of Dr. Amurrio's behavior, I was given the runaround.

September 4th, 2012
She does not care
This Doctor recommend a disability to my mom few months ago. She even sugested to find out a lawyer. A psiquitric evaluation was necessay to complete the disability application but unfortunately she did not remenbered she was the one who recomended it. She was very rude the day we went to pick up the psiquiatric evaluation form. She even said that she was not going to lie or write anything out of the true. We never sugested such thing because althought I think my mom is socially dissable I do not want to have any trouble or problem with the law. We are very dissapointed.