A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Atkinson is Excellent. Dr. Atkinson has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosa Atkinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including C-Section Cesarean Section.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center - Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atkinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rosa Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosa E. Atkinson practice?
Dr. Rosa Atkinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, NY and Monroe, NY.
See Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rosanna Atkinson, Dr. Rosella Atkinson, Dr. Rosetta Atkinson, Dr. Rosina Atkinson