A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosa Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Atkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosa Atkinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Atkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa E Atkinson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rosa E. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Rosa Atkinson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rosa Atkinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, NY and Montgomery, NY.
See Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.