Dr. Rosa Atkinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosa Atkinson?

September 17th, 2012

Mom of one

She is by far the most caring dr i have ever had she took the time to talk with me about my concerns and problem and was answering my questions. With me not understanding the medical terminology she then was explaining what i did not understand in simpler terms showing me on a picture of what i was experiencing and where it was coming from and what was needed to be done to solve my problem made me feel like she really cared. I would definitely go to her agian and recommend her to my friends. Thanks Rosa!

March 7th, 2012

A Caring Doctor

I have been one of Dr. Atkinson's patients since she came to practice in the Middletown NY area. I have never had a 'bad' experience.I feel she is one of the most caring/concerned Dr.'s I have ever met. She takes the time to explain everything and answer any questions you may have. I would very highly recommend Dr. Atkinson!!!

June 27th, 2009

the office people opened the door while i was on the table with out knocking . rude

May 12th, 2016