Learn more about Dr. Rosa Borders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Borders is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borders
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borders Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borders graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Borders has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa Borders MD is a female General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rosa Borders practice?
- Dr. Rosa Borders has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosa Borders practices General Practice near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage General Practitioners.