A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosa Borders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Borders is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borders graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Borders has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa Maria Borders MD is a female General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rosa M. Borders practice?
- Dr. Rosa Borders has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosa Borders practices General Practice near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.