Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosa Canoso
Dr. Rosa Canoso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Canoso is affiliated with NSMC - Salem Hospital, North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosa Canoso has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Rosa Canoso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.
Dr. Rachel Rosovsky
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Peabody, MA 0 mi17
Dr. Anthony Piro
Radiology, Internal Medicine
Peabody, MA 0 mi57
Dr. Jan Semaan
Peabody, MA 0.06 mi27