inactive

Rosa Y Flores MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Daytona Beach, FL

July 20th, 2016
Incredible Doctor with Outstanding bedside manner!!!
Dr Flores was my doctor for many years in the Talladega Co. Area. I absolutely Love her. She left the area many years ago and I have to admit ... I have rarely seen a doctor since. Rarely do you find her level of compassion and dedication for patients. If you have an issue that no one else can solve she seems to find the answer. She's thorough!!!! Making a trip once a year to NY isn't impossible ....

August 20th, 2015
If this is the same Dr.Flores from Talladega AL id be willing to make a trip to florida for my second child.
I loved this doctor.. I had an easy and safe delivery with my son 5 years back. She was never ride to me and answer every question I asked her.. I would be willing to make a Florida trip for my second child just to have her deliver..

July 3rd, 2013
She is no good very rude n obnoxious answered no questions I asked I had a terrible delivery wish she got fired cause she's no good at all