A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosa Galvez-Myles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Galvez-Myles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosa Galvez-Myles, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvez-Myles graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Galvez-Myles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis ConnectCare Clinic
- Baptist St. Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa Maria Galvez-Myles MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosa M. Galvez-Myles practice?
- Dr. Rosa Galvez-Myles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosa Galvez-Myles practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.