Dr. Rosa Garcia-Jordan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosa Garcia-Jordan?

January 2nd, 2015

Great doctor!!! Spends a lot of time with patients and really listens.

October 7th, 2014

Change her career!!

Not a good Doctor!!!

December 31st, 2011

a senior patient

The best ever. I am 66 years old, and I have found her to be the best Dr. I have had consulted. I have lived in several major cities and have had experiences with numerous doctors. She is a superb physician whose knowledge and personality provide for great healing. She takes time and is very nuturing and kind. She is extremely intelligent and knows medicine and the latest research. A++++++++++

July 30th, 2011

Extraordinarily attentive physician

Dr. Garcia is attentive, pleasant and professional. She listens and looks directly act me while conducting an exam. She isn't talking at me while writing notes. Her demeanor is rare among physicians. A wonderful doctor I trust completely.

March 25th, 2011

Every single visit with Dr. Garcia-Jordan was terrible. She does not even put on the appearance as though she genuinely cares. She is not open to other thoughts or opinions or alternative treatments. She was offended that I was seeking additional treatment because I was not getting answers from her, no follow up and her staff is EXTREMELY rude! Terrible experience. I have NEVER had a doctor be so inconsiderate and rude!

November 6th, 2010

A GREAT PHYSICIAN AND PERSON

DR. GARCIA JORDAN IS A FINE PERSON AND A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE PHYSICIAN WHO TAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO HER PATIENTS. SHE INSTILLS GREAT CONFIDENCE AND TRUST WITH HER PATIENTS. HER CONCERN FOR PEOPLE, HER HUMILITY, AND HER TREMENDOUS INTELLIGENCE ALL MAKE HER BOTH A HEALER AND AN INSPIRATION. I AM SIXTY FIVE YEARS OLD, AND I AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE HER AS MY DOCTOR.

October 29th, 2010

great Dr.

I have been seeing Dr. Garcia Jordan for about 5 years. My first appointment was just to interview Dr.'s because I had recently moved to the area. She did a full exam and took more than enough time answering questions and listening. I moved again and now drive an hour to see her because I can't find Dr.'s in my area as great and thorough as she is.

August 12th, 2010

Patient

Dr Garcia Jordan was VERY unprossional I wasnt sure If was seeing a doctor or getting a pole dance !!! cleavege and stalittoes,not good. She has no re ...

August 10th, 2010

A very poor choice for an internal medicine doctor

I am voicing concerns about my experience at my initial visit with Dr. Garcia-Jordan. Her unprofessional appearance was only part of the bad experience. Extreme high heels and clevage are not appropriate for patient care. I didn't care for her eye-rolling and her rushing me through the visit. Dr. Garcia-Jordan was not a good listener and I would not recommend her to anyone and I will not be back. She was not open to integrated medicine and her derogatory comments about my naturepath were not appreciated.

December 28th, 2009

Dr. Garcica Jordan is the best doctor I have had in 20 years, and I have been doctoring shopping. She is a terrific listener and really gives you the time you need to feel listened to. I feel very comfortable with and very confidant in her. I have never been happier with a doctor.

August 4th, 2015