Overall Review

January 2nd, 2014
Worst Office Experience
While I loved Dr. Gaud, her office staff is absolutely the worst and it unfortunately reflects badly on the Dr. On 2 occasions I had scheduled appointments where the office was apparently closed or was a week too soon for the vaccines, even though I confirmed with the receptionist that it wasn't a problem. The never called to remind you of appointments. And the wait time in the lobby is about 15-30 minutes and the in the exam room the worst was 1.5 hours. While the Dr. is wonderful, I will not tolerate the rudeness of the receptionist and tardiness of the appointments.

December 9th, 2013
FRONT DESK
I Love the doctor there Rosa Gaud but the front desk could use some work. My son came in there for a post op check and the doctor did not have his records from the hospital, the front desk was told when I made the appointment to get the records before we came in. After our visit the doctor tells me the office will call when they receive the records. Two months later of me calling the front desk tells me is its the hospital fault. I faxed the hospital the release for records and within 3 hours they faxed the records to me.