Dr. Rosa Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosa Gonzalez?

March 6th, 2017

I've been with dr gonzalez for 19 years now. I absolutely love her!

January 22nd, 2016

The staff have a very bad attitude. The staff seems lost and does not know how to perform their duty. The waiting time is always more than an hour even though there is hardly any one in the waiting room.

September 5th, 2015

She is a great doctor, but her staff is not that good

May 27th, 2015

Like family

Had both my children with dr gonzalez, although it was quite a few years ago, i can recall how caring the dr and staff were. If i called with an emergency, i was seen right away. She was always very kind and honest., i was always allowed to bring my mom into exam rooms if my husband could not make my appts. Great bed side manner. If i still resided in nj there is no doubt in my mind that i would still be her patient, and my daughter which she delivered as well.

April 26th, 2015

She misdiagnosed my ectopic pregnancy. I called the specialist myself.

October 17th, 2012

keep looking, this is terrible

The office is crowded. The staff is terrible. They berate patients in front of people and when they are wrong, they don't even apologize. The space is cramped and uncomfortable. The doctor is thorough but the staff makes you want to run out. They have to buzz you in and out of the office so once you are inside, a staff member has to let you out, WHEN THEY GET AROUND TO IT. Tonight I called for results, exactly how they tell you to do it. Sandra said she would call me back, I waited and a few minutes to 5pm, afraid they would leave, called back and nobody answered the phone and instead I received a voice mail telling me the office was indeed open from 11-7 BUT NOBODY IS ANSWERING THE PHONE JUST THE MACHINE. Do not go to this doctor. Find another one. It is not worth it to deal with such nonsense. I am a nervous wreck and can't get through to anyone. NO BUENO, NO BUENO AT ALL.

September 12th, 2012

The expetience with Dr. Rosa Gonzalez and the staff in her office was by far the worst experience I had ever had in any doctor's office. I was in there waiting an hour and a half after my appointment time before my name was ever called and everyone who worked there were extremely rude especially one of the ladies at the front desk. I also found Dr. Gonzalez to be quite the rip off artist. I will never go there again and would highly discourage anyone from going there. Try any other obgyn in Nj because that office truly is the worst.

April 14th, 2011

Heavy HandedNo

The staff is not friendly at all! Then you come up with the 1 hour and some change of waiting time. Ok, then there is the doctor. She is very rough and you walk out of there in pain! I was her patient for two years; and this year I just could not bring myself to go there again. Plus now they are pushing all the cosmetic surgery procedures performed there.

July 31st, 2017