Dr. Rosa Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

3.6

February 2nd, 2017
Dissatisfied
i hava had never been in a such un profesional office, i went to see the doctor on november she send me some exams and blood test till today february the 3 im waiting to get my results, they cant find my file , omg the stuff is sooooo desorganized and very bad training in what the do, i called the 11 times including the doctor and i still waiting to see what happens with the exams i did and for what i paid lot of money ,is so ridicules ,also if you check her office around is so extremely dirty,staff looks confuse every time you ask a question , well after all this nightmatter i decided to go to another doctor in Wayne nj, she is been asking for my record for almost two weeks and still have no asnwer for them , that tell you how un profecional this stuff is ,they dont know how to scan and send papers ,hope this complaint help some people, before go to a doctor do search on google and looks for how many star doctor has if is less the 4.5 dont work the time to go , i learn a big lesson with this doctor just because she speak spanish and i thoght will be very for me to understan everythingm now i really deeply regreat it ,

January 21st, 2016
The staff have a very bad attitude. The staff seems lost and does not know how to perform their duty. The waiting time is always more than an hour even though there is hardly any one in the waiting room.

September 5th, 2015
She is a great doctor, but her staff is not that good

May 27th, 2015
Like family
Had both my children with dr gonzalez, although it was quite a few years ago, i can recall how caring the dr and staff were. If i called with an emergency, i was seen right away. She was always very kind and honest., i was always allowed to bring my mom into exam rooms if my husband could not make my appts. Great bed side manner. If i still resided in nj there is no doubt in my mind that i would still be her patient, and my daughter which she delivered as well.

April 26th, 2015
She misdiagnosed my ectopic pregnancy. I called the specialist myself.

October 17th, 2012
keep looking, this is terrible
The office is crowded. The staff is terrible. They berate patients in front of people and when they are wrong, they don't even apologize. The space is cramped and uncomfortable. The doctor is thorough but the staff makes you want to run out. They have to buzz you in and out of the office so once you are inside, a staff member has to let you out, WHEN THEY GET AROUND TO IT. Tonight I called for results, exactly how they tell you to do it. Sandra said she would call me back, I waited and a few minutes to 5pm, afraid they would leave, called back and nobody answered the phone and instead I received a voice mail telling me the office was indeed open from 11-7 BUT NOBODY IS ANSWERING THE PHONE JUST THE MACHINE. Do not go to this doctor. Find another one. It is not worth it to deal with such nonsense. I am a nervous wreck and can't get through to anyone. NO BUENO, NO BUENO AT ALL.

September 11th, 2012
The expetience with Dr. Rosa Gonzalez and the staff in her office was by far the worst experience I had ever had in any doctor's office. I was in there waiting an hour and a half after my appointment time before my name was ever called and everyone who worked there were extremely rude especially one of the ladies at the front desk. I also found Dr. Gonzalez to be quite the rip off artist. I will never go there again and would highly discourage anyone from going there. Try any other obgyn in Nj because that office truly is the worst.

April 14th, 2011
Heavy HandedNo
The staff is not friendly at all! Then you come up with the 1 hour and some change of waiting time. Ok, then there is the doctor. She is very rough and you walk out of there in pain! I was her patient for two years; and this year I just could not bring myself to go there again. Plus now they are pushing all the cosmetic surgery procedures performed there.