Pediatrician, Adolescent Specialist

Jul 25th, 2014

Es la mejor Dra

la mejor doctora. show details la mejor doctora.
Aug 11th, 2012

Mi 1 primer hija tena 8 das y mis 3 hijos son pacientes

The BEST pediatrician!!!! show details The BEST pediatrician!!!!
Aug 6th, 2011

Dr. Fernandez is always very interested in my child. The visit with her is always very Thourgh. My child looks forward to going to see her. The wait in the waiting room can get long but it is totally worth the wait. The time given to each and every child is unheard of anymore. I cant say enough how thankful I am that I have her as my childs pediatrician.

best pediatrician EVER!! and trust me, I know! show details best pediatrician EVER!! and trust me, I know!
Mar 24th, 2011

I have been going to Dr Fernandez for a little over a year with my son (3yo) and daughter (almost 1yo). Before her, I had gone to 3 other pediatricians and was never satisfied with the care being given to my son. Dr Fernandez is the BEST out there. She is incredibly knowledgable, and most of all, she spends quality time with her patients and their parents. She never rushes me out of a room and always answers every question I present to her without seeming annoyed. My son had been to 3 other doctors who had never found or diagnosed his heart murmur. Dr Fernandez discovered it on the first appointment and immediately sent us to a cardiologist who confirmed her diagnosis. Thank God for doctors like Dr Fernandez. She is one in a million!

Excellent and caring physician show details Excellent and caring physician
Feb 8th, 2011

Our son, Ryan, was Dr. Fernandez's doctor 31 years ago when she first came to Wellington. She cared for him during his illnesses and hospitalizations for allergic asthma. As a retired nurse, I have much experience in dealing with doctors, and she is one of the very best pediatricians I have encountered.

Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Fernandez is very proactive when dealing with my children's illneses. She is never to busy to give us an appointment on the spot. Her after hours care is prompt and she is never upset nor does she looses patience. Even when out of town she is always there to call medicine, or give advice.

Great, caring doctor show details Great, caring doctor
by Jorge on Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Fernandez had been the pediatrician of all my 3 children. I like the fact that she gives you a detailed explanation of all the prescription she recommends, as well as all the pro and cons of vacinations, etc.Her office staffs are caring, and you can usually get an appointment righ away. The only issue is the waiting time to see the doctor.I strongly recommend this doctor.