Overall Review

October 19th, 2016
Excellent experience
We are new to the area and went to see Dr. Marron-Fernandez for the first time with my 8-and-10-year old. She was extremely thorough in her examination. She asked every question possible. She took her time and it felt as if she had dedicated her day to us. I feel wonderful about my choice in choosing her as a pediatrician.

April 7th, 2016
Unparalleled expertise and bedside manner
Was my pediatrician, my younger brother's pediatrician and now my daughter's pediatrician There is no one I trust more with the health of my child

October 5th, 2015
Dr. Fernandez is wonderful! She is very thorough, and spends time explaining everything, and follows up with me even on the weekend.

September 7th, 2015
The best Doctor for children, really cares

August 14th, 2015
She has been my grandchildren's pediatrician since they were born. There is no more knowledgeable or kinder pediatrician in the world! She spends lots of time listening to the child's medical history and has never missed one single diagnosis. What a gem!

May 31st, 2015
La doctora Fernandez, es de los pocos doctores que conosco en USA, que se toman su tiempo con el paciente. Es muy dulce con los niños, y sus diagnostico siempre son acertados.

March 6th, 2015
We have been seeing doctor fernandez for many years now. All six of my children have grown up as her patient. Even now that all of my kids are 18+ she will still see them. She is like family to us. Amazing doctor wouldn't go anywhere else. Ever. Love her !

July 25th, 2014
Es la mejor Dra

August 6th, 2011
The BEST pediatrician!!!!
Dr. Fernandez is always very interested in my child. The visit with her is always very Thourgh. My child looks forward to going to see her. The wait in the waiting room can get long but it is totally worth the wait. The time given to each and every child is unheard of anymore. I cant say enough how thankful I am that I have her as my childs pediatrician.

March 24th, 2011
best pediatrician EVER!! and trust me, I know!
I have been going to Dr Fernandez for a little over a year with my son (3yo) and daughter (almost 1yo). Before her, I had gone to 3 other pediatricians and was never satisfied with the care being given to my son. Dr Fernandez is the BEST out there. She is incredibly knowledgable, and most of all, she spends quality time with her patients and their parents. She never rushes me out of a room and always answers every question I present to her without seeming annoyed. My son had been to 3 other doctors who had never found or diagnosed his heart murmur. Dr Fernandez discovered it on the first appointment and immediately sent us to a cardiologist who confirmed her diagnosis. Thank God for doctors like Dr Fernandez. She is one in a million!

February 8th, 2011
Excellent and caring physician
Our son, Ryan, was Dr. Fernandez's doctor 31 years ago when she first came to Wellington. She cared for him during his illnesses and hospitalizations for allergic asthma. As a retired nurse, I have much experience in dealing with doctors, and she is one of the very best pediatricians I have encountered.

February 3rd, 2010
Dr. Fernandez is very proactive when dealing with my children's illneses. She is never to busy to give us an appointment on the spot. Her after hours care is prompt and she is never upset nor does she looses patience. Even when out of town she is always there to call medicine, or give advice.