Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosa Messer
Dr. Rosa Messer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Messer is affiliated with WakeMed North Family Health & Women's Hospital, WakeMed Cary Hospital and Wake Med Raleigh Campus. Dr. Messer has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosa Messer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rosa Messer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. John Englehardt
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Raleigh, NC 0 mi32
Dr. Sumeet Subherwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0 mi11
Dr. Islam Othman
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Raleigh, NC 0 mi10